The olive tree, originally from the Middle East, has become, over the centuries, an true emblem of the Mediterranean regions, with its shores felled with high numbers of this extraordinary tree. Nowadays, olive oil plays an essential role in our kitchen and also on the table of massage therapist and beauty experts, but already since the ancient times it has been revered as something more than mere food, but as a whole symbol of civilization. Olive-therapy is a natural treatment that was already used in the time of the ancient Greeks to relax the muscles and improve performance especially of their athletes. Nowadays, it is a highly demanded natural therapy thanks to the fact that olive oil is a perfect protector of the skin that helps to combat aging signs and regenerates it giving a more elastic and youthful appearance and texture thanks to its many properties.
- Course material: The course includes all necessary equipment for the practical stage, as well as all printed documents of the curriculum to help understanding and further consultation upon completion of the course. Graduated Students in this course will have a direct line to the school to ask any questions that may come to them once completed it.
- Duration: 40 hours. Theory and practice.
- Requirements: be of age, otherwise permission from legal guardians.
- Dress code: Any comfortable clothing, preferably short or long comfortable pants and long shirts that cover the body properly.
- Qualification: after passing the theory and practice tests, the student will be awarded with a training diploma, which will allow him/her to access to a job in spas, resorts, cruises, wellness centers or become self-employed, obtaining insurance civil and professional responsibility.
If you wish to receive the complete course curriculum, request it by clicking here.
- History of massage. Types of massage.
- Natural therapies. Olive-therapy
- Olive oil: Composition, properties, benefits-
- Benefits of olive-therapy.
- Mode of application.
- Suitable products
All courses are held from 09.00 – 17.00 hours Monday to Friday (consult for weekend’s timetables) with a 1 hour lunch break and a short 15 minutes break in the afternoon.
The course includes:
- Information dossier
- Theory and Practice
- All products / equipment needed for the course.
- Tea, coffee and water
- Practical and theoretical examination
- Diploma as issued by Odayaka Spa School
- Uniforms (long pants and shirt)
- For foreign students and / or displaced:
- Airport Service pickup
- Visa processing advisory.
If you have any questions, we will be happy to help you here.