Massage therapy with it’s origin in oriental medicine, specifically in traditional Chinese medicine, also employed and enriched by Greek and Roman cultures, Arabic medicine and the Middle Ages. Among its many benefits we can highlight: energy meridian unlocker, improved blood circulation, metabolic activator, support in the elimination of toxins, etc., not counting the inestimable help that can provide us in the field of aesthetics in treatments To combat cellulite, sagging, dehydration, excess fat … Discover all the properties in the application of massage with different types of suction cups.
the following information is for guidance, if you wish to receive the complete agenda, request it here
- Massage, types of massage, history
- Benefits and indications of suction massage
- history of massage with suction cups
- types of suction cups
- working techniques
- most common pathologies
- suction cups in cosmetic treatments ……
- Course material: The course includes all necessary equipment for the practical stage, as well as all printed documents of the curriculum to help understanding and further consultation upon completion of the course. Graduated Students in this course will have a direct line to the school to ask any questions that may come to them once completed it.
- Duration: 60 hours
- Requirements: be of age, otherwise permission from legal guardians. Hold possession of a diploma in quiromassage
- Dress code: Any comfortable clothing, preferably short or long comfortable pants and long shirts that cover the body properly.
- Qualification: after passing the theoretical – practical tests, the student will be awarded with a training diploma, which will allow him/her to access to a job in spas, resorts, cruises, wellness centers or become self-employed, obtaining insurance civil and professional responsibility
All courses are held from 09.00 – 17.00 hours Monday to Friday (consult for weekend’s timetables) with a 1 hour lunch break and a short 15 minutes break in the afternoon.
The course includes:
- Information dossier
- Theory and Practice
- All products / equipment needed for the course.
- Tea, coffee and water
- Practical and theoretical examination
- Diploma as issued by Odayaka Spa School
- Uniforms (long pants and shirt)
- For foreign students and / or displaced:
- Airport Service pickup
- Visa processing advisory.