The Chinese were the first to speak of micro systems, a theory which postulates that the entire body is reflected in a certain section of our anatomy and can be treated all through it: there micro systems exist in the foot, hand, ear, skull, abdomen. The Chinese were also pioneers in describing the energy system that runs through the meridians throughout our body. Chinese Foot Reflexology offers a simple, but very effective and powerful systems were to work our treatments. Not needing to memorize complex diagrams, since it uses the same ones for both feet and both work symptoms and the cause, achieving a lasting and effective result.
In this course you will learn to make a Foot Reflexology massage according to Traditional Chinese Medicine, a coherent, easy and very effective in treating various physical imbalances and pathologies (digestive problems, headaches, insomnia, anxiety, emotional disorders, muscle pain , sports injuries …), prevent disease and achieve a deep state of relaxation.
The course is mostly practical; we will study basic notions of foot morphology and integrate the basics of Traditional Chinese Medicine. You will learn how to perform the pressures points, and through the Theory of Meridians and 5 Movements, a complete treatment that will make a correct and effective way to achieve the desired purposes and restore the lost balance.
For the complete curriculum click here
- Zone therapy theory.
- Morphology of the foot.
- Effects of Foot Reflexology. Indications and contraindications.
- Theory of the 5 movements of Traditional Chinese Medicine.
- Theory of Meridians.
- Map of the reflex zones of the foot.
- Massage Techniques for soil and dorsum of the foot: pressure, intensity and duration.
- Massage on the Meridians.
- Steps to think about treatment.
- Development of a session…
Further information on the course of Reflexology:
- Requirements: be of age, otherwise permission of legal guardians. No prior knowledge or experience is required.
- Duration: This course has a workload of 40 hours of theory – practice.
- Qualification: after passing the theoretical and practical examination, a training diploma will be awarded, which will allow students to access to the job market in spas, resorts, cruises, wellness centers or become self-employed, obtaining insurance civil and professional responsibility.
- Dress Code: Any comfortable clothing, preferably long shirts and pants that cover the body properly.
All courses are held from 09.00 – 17.00 hours Monday to Friday (consult weekends timetables) with a 1 hour lunch break and a short 15 minutes break in the afternoon.
The course includes:
- Information dossier
- Theory and Practice
- All products / equipment needed for the course.
- Tea, coffee and water
- Practical and theoretical examination
- Diploma as issued by Odayaka Spa School
- Uniforms (long pants and shirt)
- For foreign students and / or displaced:
- Airport Service pickup
- Visa processing advisory.
If you want more information, click here and send your questions. We will be most happy to help.